Hijab.La Mode.Inspiración ™


profile
Photobucket
Hola!
Welcome to my blog.

My name is Afiqahツ and these are my rants on my daily life,hijab,fashion,inspirations and happenings.

Feel free to drop a comment.☺
☎Need to contact me?Sure!
Simply email me αт lulubelle_fiqah@hotmail.com


♪la musique♫


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TheDodols
What's your next stop?
♥Aini.
♥Ameera.
♥DianaGarfield.
♥Faris.
♥Fyda.
♥Fiona.
♥Hazirah.
♥Jane.
♥Joan.
♥Joell.
♥JYPeace.
♥Natasha.
♥Nicholas.
♥NurulAini.
♥Priscilla.
♥RinxRinie.
♥Sarah.
♥Syiddiq.
♥WoamShing.
♥Zana.
♥ZhiXian.
♥Zila.

Fashion Escapades
♥Hijab Style.
♥HIJABTRENDZ.
♥Hegab Rehab.
♥StyleCovered.
♥Rizman Ruzaini Creations.

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ March 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title: Net-A-Porter ♥
date: Sunday, January 2, 2011
time:2:20 AM
Bonjour!

Since I am unable to sleep and it's gonna be 2am soon,I've decided to surf the net and went to my favourite webby: Net-A-Porter.Com . There's too much currently going on in my mind and suddenly I was thinking about prom. If that is we do have a prom it will be my first and I am absolutely excited!!



Anyhoots below are a few which I like and no I don't intend to buy them. They're all so expensive and branded. Plus the prices are all in pounds. *shrugs*
(p.s. I took the liberty to convert it for you girls)

Draped rose silk-chiffon gown by Alberta Ferreti.
Price Tag : £1,868.09
SGD$ 3725.35

Long Liviana silk-chiffon gown by Temperly London
in White(above) and Pink(below)
Price Tag: £1,319.15
SGD$ 2630.65
.
.
.
.
.
.

Zebra-print silk-chiffon gown by Matthew Williamson
Price Tag: £1,114.89
SGD$ 2223.32

Tiered silk-organza strapless dress by Adam
Price Tag: £293.62
SGD$ 585.54

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


As much as I like the last dress shown above,it seems more of a bridal style,no?None-the-less white is still the best among all.It symbolises purity and innocence..huhu~

If you are a tycoon's daughter then I guess you can afford to buy these dresses but if you aren't (like me) then we should just wish we can find an inspired dresses like those above.Better if you could sew your own dress/gown! That too depends on the theme of the prom,right?


LotsOfLove,
Afiqah :)




comment? / top