Hijab.La Mode.Inspiración ™


profile
Photobucket
Hola!
Welcome to my blog.

My name is Afiqahツ and these are my rants on my daily life,hijab,fashion,inspirations and happenings.

Feel free to drop a comment.☺
☎Need to contact me?Sure!
Simply email me αт lulubelle_fiqah@hotmail.com


♪la musique♫


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TheDodols
What's your next stop?
♥Aini.
♥Ameera.
♥DianaGarfield.
♥Faris.
♥Fyda.
♥Fiona.
♥Hazirah.
♥Jane.
♥Joan.
♥Joell.
♥JYPeace.
♥Natasha.
♥Nicholas.
♥NurulAini.
♥Priscilla.
♥RinxRinie.
♥Sarah.
♥Syiddiq.
♥WoamShing.
♥Zana.
♥ZhiXian.
♥Zila.

Fashion Escapades
♥Hijab Style.
♥HIJABTRENDZ.
♥Hegab Rehab.
♥StyleCovered.
♥Rizman Ruzaini Creations.

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ March 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title: So hot right now!♥♥
date: Thursday, July 15, 2010
time:2:37 PM
Hey dodols,

Last weekend I went out with my mum and sis. Headed down to town and decided to have some look-see.Well basically window shopping.Anyway as I was looking around,I saw this pair of shoes?/heels? that is just so chic!It's like a blast from the past!hehehe (so damn exaggerating...)

Anyway here it is...
CLOGS!!!!!

HOT!HOT!HOT!

I love everything in this collection except the one at the bottom right hand corner.


By Gucci...don't like the monogram embossed on the leather.

So yea..this is what I saw and of course Gucci and Chanel would be expensive.... *roll eyes*
The ones I saw at Far East Plaza cost about $49.90 - $70++. I know,expensive right for a pair of shoes/heels bought at Far East?

So if you do see this clogs do drop me a message on my twitter act or perhaps comment on this post ya?
Ciao.

LotsOfLove,
Afiqah:)


comment? / top