Hijab.La Mode.Inspiración ™


profile
Photobucket
Hola!
Welcome to my blog.

My name is Afiqahツ and these are my rants on my daily life,hijab,fashion,inspirations and happenings.

Feel free to drop a comment.☺
☎Need to contact me?Sure!
Simply email me αт lulubelle_fiqah@hotmail.com


♪la musique♫


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TheDodols
What's your next stop?
♥Aini.
♥Ameera.
♥DianaGarfield.
♥Faris.
♥Fyda.
♥Fiona.
♥Hazirah.
♥Jane.
♥Joan.
♥Joell.
♥JYPeace.
♥Natasha.
♥Nicholas.
♥NurulAini.
♥Priscilla.
♥RinxRinie.
♥Sarah.
♥Syiddiq.
♥WoamShing.
♥Zana.
♥ZhiXian.
♥Zila.

Fashion Escapades
♥Hijab Style.
♥HIJABTRENDZ.
♥Hegab Rehab.
♥StyleCovered.
♥Rizman Ruzaini Creations.

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ March 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title: More lovely Jalabiya ♥♥
date: Wednesday, June 30, 2010
time:8:51 PM
Hey Dodols,


Currently am sitting in my room with LuluBelle by my side;and she's falling asleep!! Anyway if you have not known already my love for clothes is going even more crazy especially those clothes which makes me feel different and very princess-y.I know right!Isn't it unbelievable??!?!!


Recently I ordered 4piece of Abaya/Jalabiya from Geylang.Yeah you got that right.Geylang,that wet market below,retail above.Of course I am no typical girl whom go for the finer things in life which would cost a hell lot!I prefer to go for the simpler things in life which is unique yet affordable! ^.^


Anyway I will give a peek of it soon when i try it on yea...for now feast your eyes on these lovely Jalabiyas by
designers from Dubai,Bahrain and around the world.


First up will be by KANZI.Gorgeous ain't it?It would make a great piece for Eid!!


Spring/Summer Collection 2010:


The truth is there's more but I think I'm gonna keep it for myself.hehehe

But but but if you do like KANZI's design,you can always drop by their webby @ http://www.kanziboutique.com/

LotsOfLove,
Afiqah:)





comment? / top