Hijab.La Mode.Inspiración ™


profile
Photobucket
Hola!
Welcome to my blog.

My name is Afiqahツ and these are my rants on my daily life,hijab,fashion,inspirations and happenings.

Feel free to drop a comment.☺
☎Need to contact me?Sure!
Simply email me αт lulubelle_fiqah@hotmail.com


♪la musique♫


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TheDodols
What's your next stop?
♥Aini.
♥Ameera.
♥DianaGarfield.
♥Faris.
♥Fyda.
♥Fiona.
♥Hazirah.
♥Jane.
♥Joan.
♥Joell.
♥JYPeace.
♥Natasha.
♥Nicholas.
♥NurulAini.
♥Priscilla.
♥RinxRinie.
♥Sarah.
♥Syiddiq.
♥WoamShing.
♥Zana.
♥ZhiXian.
♥Zila.

Fashion Escapades
♥Hijab Style.
♥HIJABTRENDZ.
♥Hegab Rehab.
♥StyleCovered.
♥Rizman Ruzaini Creations.

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ March 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title: Pure coincidence or FATE?
date: Friday, February 26, 2010
time:2:54 PM
Hey Dodols,

I think I'm half-crazy already.This might sound weird but (ARGHHHHH) I MUST BE CRAZY!!
Why is it that everytime I wanna say out something on FB but at the last minute i backed out;and then later i found out he wrote the exact same thing i was thinking.WTF is happening man?!!

We Don't even talk to each other.We barely know each other though we have common friends.I don't know how to explain this but you know what i mean.This is all just so crazy!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING!

Beb if it's happening to you too,PLEASE TELL ME!At least it might clear my doubts a bit.It's soo scarily-crazy.I kept asking myself if this is fate?is it?fate? Mum seems to think it is.Hmmm..I don't know but i need to know the answer before it clouds my mind.WAIT.It already is!!


comment? / top