Welcome to my blog.
My name is Afiqahツ and these are my rants on my daily life,hijab,fashion,inspirations and happenings.
Feel free to drop a comment.☺
☎Need to contact me?Sure!
Simply email me αт firstname.lastname@example.org
title: Why should I wear Hijab?
Just wanna share something I came across on the internet.Interesting and true. I think every muslimah and non-muslimah should read this and fully understand the meaning of wearing a hijab.
In the society,some women choose to wear hijab while others don't. There were many discussions regarding this topic and it is always narrowed down to us teenagers. WHY? Because some of these minority hijabistas well let's just put it this way; doesn't fully understand the meaning of wearing it.I'm sure I need not explain about it because it's out there and we can all see it. Anyway back to the topic:
WHY SHOULD I WEAR A HIJAB??
1. You please Allah. You are obeying the commands of your Lord when you wear the hijab and you can expect great rewards in return.
2. It is Allah's protection of your natural beauty. You are too precious to be "on display" for each man to see.
3. It is Allah's preservation of your chastity.
4. Allah purifies your heart and mind through the hijab.
5. Allah beautifies your inner and outer countenance with hijab. Outwardly your hijab reflects innocence, purity, modesty, shyness, serenity, contentment and obedience to your Lord. Inwardly you cultivate the same.
6. Allah defines your femininity through the hijab. You are a woman who respects her womanhood. Allah wants you to be respected by others, and for you to respect yourself.
7. Allah raises your dignity through the hijab. When a strange man looks at you, he respects you because he sees that you respect yourself.
8. Allah protects your honour 100% through your hijab. Men do not gaze at you in a sensual way, they do not approach you in a sensual way, and neither do they speak to you in a sensual way. Rather, a man holds you in high esteem and that is just by one glance at you!
9. Allah gives you nobility through the hijab. You are noble not degraded because you covered not naked.
10. Allah demonstrates your equality as a Muslim woman through the hijab. Your Lord bestows upon you equal worth as your male counterpart, and gives you a host of beautiful rights and liberties. You express your acceptance of these unique rights by putting on the hijab.
11. Allah defines your role as a Muslim woman through the hijab. You are a someone with important duties. You are a reflection of a woman of action not idle pursuits. You display your sense of direction and purpose through your hijab. You are someone that people take seriously.
12. Allah expresses your independence through the hijab. You are stating clearly that you are an obedient servant of the Greatest Master. You will obey no one else and follow no other way.You are not a slave to any man, nor a slave to any nation. You are free and independent from all man-made systems.
13. Allah gives you the freedom of movement and expression through the hijab. You are able to move about and communicate without fear of harassment. Your hijab gives you a unique confidence.
14. Allah wants others to treat you - a Muslim woman - with kindness. And the hijab brings about the best treatment of men towards you.
15. Allah wants your beauty to be preserved and saved for just one man to enjoy - your husband.
I shall end of this post with a saying, if you think it's the right thing then you should do it.Basically just think what's right for you,ya?