Hijab.La Mode.Inspiración ™


profile
Photobucket
Hola!
Welcome to my blog.

My name is Afiqahツ and these are my rants on my daily life,hijab,fashion,inspirations and happenings.

Feel free to drop a comment.☺
☎Need to contact me?Sure!
Simply email me αт lulubelle_fiqah@hotmail.com


♪la musique♫


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TheDodols
What's your next stop?
♥Aini.
♥Ameera.
♥DianaGarfield.
♥Faris.
♥Fyda.
♥Fiona.
♥Hazirah.
♥Jane.
♥Joan.
♥Joell.
♥JYPeace.
♥Natasha.
♥Nicholas.
♥NurulAini.
♥Priscilla.
♥RinxRinie.
♥Sarah.
♥Syiddiq.
♥WoamShing.
♥Zana.
♥ZhiXian.
♥Zila.

Fashion Escapades
♥Hijab Style.
♥HIJABTRENDZ.
♥Hegab Rehab.
♥StyleCovered.
♥Rizman Ruzaini Creations.

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
title: To shop or to just window shop?
date: Friday, August 27, 2010
time:1:43 AM
Hola!

Recently I've gotten the bursary money and I haven't been using it for myself.Money was spend on paying bills and sorts.What a bummer of good money right? So currently I'm contemplating whether if I should spend some of it for myself. I mean it's my money after all right?

I've fallen in love with jumper/romper/jumpsuit ever since buying one from Studiofrost. It was amazingly comfortable! There was one problem though. Whenever I need to go to the ladies,I have to well you know... on order to do my business. None the less I love the style,comfort and modest element in it.

A +++++ for it is that it makes me look tall!
IMPORTANT: for petite people!
Kim Kardashian is standing at 5"2 but here she looks taller, don't you think?




Here are a couple of jumpsuit I'm looking into buying. Since I have a plain black one, why not add a splash of colours with floral prints right?!




 Or maybe minimal print..?

 A CHANEL star jumpsuit perhaps?



Or bold prints..?



Ultimately block colours are the best! 

Why?
Because it's the safest!If you ain't daring or confident and wants to go with something casual than this is definitely the one for you :)

I don't know why but some of the jumpsuit design adopt the harem pants design...

Yes, it makes you look: confident,fierce and a person which shouts I-mean-business-so-don't-joke-with-me.

I've yet to try this though.It's just so not me.heh but that doesn't mean you can't give it a try now,does it? Well DPDP....

One thing for sure is you can never go wrong with jumpsuit as it fits formal/informal occasion.Even on movie/awards red carpets!


Minimal accessories does the trick!The jumpsuit itself is already "loud" so you don't want to over do it.

All you need to do is to pair this jumpsuit with a pair of wedges...


...or clogs....


Don't forget a casual hobo bag..!

Love the last two PRADA bags!!


Now to decide whether to shop or not...hmm...

LotsOfLove,
Afiqah:)





comment? / top