Hijab.La Mode.Inspiración ™


profile
Photobucket
Hola!
Welcome to my blog.

My name is Afiqahツ and these are my rants on my daily life,hijab,fashion,inspirations and happenings.

Feel free to drop a comment.☺
☎Need to contact me?Sure!
Simply email me αт lulubelle_fiqah@hotmail.com


♪la musique♫


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TheDodols
What's your next stop?
♥Aini.
♥Ameera.
♥DianaGarfield.
♥Faris.
♥Fyda.
♥Fiona.
♥Hazirah.
♥Jane.
♥Joan.
♥Joell.
♥JYPeace.
♥Natasha.
♥Nicholas.
♥NurulAini.
♥Priscilla.
♥RinxRinie.
♥Sarah.
♥Syiddiq.
♥WoamShing.
♥Zana.
♥ZhiXian.
♥Zila.

Fashion Escapades
♥Hijab Style.
♥HIJABTRENDZ.
♥Hegab Rehab.
♥StyleCovered.
♥Rizman Ruzaini Creations.

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
title: Being modest my love II
date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010
time:10:51 PM
Hola!


Notice this the part deux of the topic?Well basically it means that I've discovered other beautiful Muslimahs!!(YAY!) Recently I became a fan of Najjah and Hana Tajima-StyleCovered as I just discovered that they have a fanpage.Anyway let me tell you something more about Najjah.

Najjah is an online shop which belongs to a very beautiful celebrity,Farah Adeeba, and a friend of hers known as Azwin.What they sell are modest clothes for both non-muslimah and our dearest muslimah.Their designs are unique and though I must say their maxi (t-shirt material) dress looks a bit like the one sold in MAYSAA. Whatever it is I most definitely support them. Not only does it shows that you can be beautiful while being covered, but it also encourageous other muslimah to dress modestly.

I shall now present to you Ms Farah Adeeba, a television host on TV9.
Here she is seen with Wardina;both modeling for her online shop Najjah 




__________________________________________________________________________________




Another famous artist whom recently perform her Hajj presented to the community her new look and she's definitely loving it!Her name is Sheila Rusly.
It makes me feel happy to see that more and more artists/celebrities are changing for the better unlike others.



__________________________________________________________________________________




I just couldn't help it but to feature this two ladies here. One of them I've posted about before but oh goodness they're just so pretty!! Both ladies which I'll be featuring next are from the UK.Where did I discover them?Through the internet of course! To be exact one of them I discovered thrugh their youtbe makeup videos which was posted.

Meet Asma, a makeup addict!Wanna watch her makeup and hijab tutorials? Here is where you can check it out: MakeupAdikt



So do check her out in the link above ya!I promise she's great! :)


__________________________________________________________________________________




The other lady I was talking about is HANA TAJIMA-SIMPSON!!! OMG I love her a lot!Her style is to be loved.It's simple,elegant,chic,classy and most importantly MODEST.




Did I mention how much I love her style?!?!?!
I hope she doesn't mind me posting pictures of her.I sincerely like it!

By the way if you haven't notice already,I've been spilling all my dressing sty;es in my blog.Just that I've yet to post my pictures..hehe..shy lah! I'm tempted to spill the way i wear my hijab but I think I'm gonna keep it bottled up for now though I must say girl friends have been approaching me about it :P

What I can tell you is the hijab style I'm wearing is a mixture of 3 different tutorial vids which I've been learning from Youtube. So if you want to find out more about wearing hijab, don't hesitate! Simply type 'how to wear hijab' or even 'hijab tutorial' and wala! you will quickly be shown a page full of it!

P.S. Dear Ms Hana,if only you came across my blog(if that were to really happen) I just want to tell you that you have been a great inspiration not only to me but to other muslimahs out there.I've got to say you are one of my style gurus! :D

LotsOfLove,
Afiqah:)


comment? / top