Hijab.La Mode.Inspiración ™


profile
Photobucket
Hola!
Welcome to my blog.

My name is Afiqahツ and these are my rants on my daily life,hijab,fashion,inspirations and happenings.

Feel free to drop a comment.☺
☎Need to contact me?Sure!
Simply email me αт lulubelle_fiqah@hotmail.com


♪la musique♫


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TheDodols
What's your next stop?
♥Aini.
♥Ameera.
♥DianaGarfield.
♥Faris.
♥Fyda.
♥Fiona.
♥Hazirah.
♥Jane.
♥Joan.
♥Joell.
♥JYPeace.
♥Natasha.
♥Nicholas.
♥NurulAini.
♥Priscilla.
♥RinxRinie.
♥Sarah.
♥Syiddiq.
♥WoamShing.
♥Zana.
♥ZhiXian.
♥Zila.

Fashion Escapades
♥Hijab Style.
♥HIJABTRENDZ.
♥Hegab Rehab.
♥StyleCovered.
♥Rizman Ruzaini Creations.

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
title: Bag it! (Brand: NINE WEST)
date: Sunday, August 29, 2010
time:3:20 AM

Hola!

Yesterday after breaking fast had a mini-quick-shopping with mum,sis and aunt.We all had the same goal.To get grandaunt's birthday present and her inner-trousers(only women understand this).

So we all headed down to Robinson Raffles City only to be disappointed by their range of ladies handbag there.After checking with the sales representative on the closing time for the other outlet over at Centrepoint we quickly hopped in the car and headed there.Gosh should have just went there instead!brrr

Walked around quickly.Scanning every nook and corner of the ladies bag section and Walla!A particular bag from Guy Laroche caught our attention!From there we pick from one back to another.Comparing,styling discussing tills it was time for the store to close.GASP.Made a final decision of the perfect bag.
Paid.Bagged.Left.

The birthday girl loved it!She said it was perfect for this Eid and for formal occasions.Girls we've done it again!Another happy "customer".  :)

Next we headed down to Mustafa centre,got the trousers and beras basmati(cough2* her sister ask for it cough2*) and fuhh drama lah seh!Apparently from what I heard that AETOS policeman said over the radio(I was walking pass him lah,so I overheard!) "Her boyfriend punch him 5 times."
Drama or what!In the middle of the road with onlookers consisting of foreign workers.

Anyway while waiting for aunt to arrive,earlier at Raffles City we were walking around when we entered NINE WEST boutique.They were having sale!Though I must say it's actually still expensive lah but heck there's quality in their product so why not right?

This was one of the bags I saw which was on sale.Still pondering whether to get this or the other one which cost 259bucks.Whatcha think?
I kinda forgot how much this one cost but I think it's about 100++
Couldn't find the other bag both I and mum like though over the net.sigh.

Anyway these are some other bags I like while browsing over the net.Yums!

Love this in both colours!
.
.
.
.
.


Jasmine Rose Clutch : Great for Eid!
.
.
.

Neves Clutch : This one comes in 3 colours but I prefer this two.
(p.s. I have a thing for this kinda rosette bags.It's just so cute don't you think??)

Night everyone!

LotsOfLove,
Afiqah:)




comment? / top