Hijab.La Mode.Inspiración ™


profile
Photobucket
Hola!
Welcome to my blog.

My name is Afiqahツ and these are my rants on my daily life,hijab,fashion,inspirations and happenings.

Feel free to drop a comment.☺
☎Need to contact me?Sure!
Simply email me αт lulubelle_fiqah@hotmail.com


♪la musique♫


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TheDodols
What's your next stop?
♥Aini.
♥Ameera.
♥DianaGarfield.
♥Faris.
♥Fyda.
♥Fiona.
♥Hazirah.
♥Jane.
♥Joan.
♥Joell.
♥JYPeace.
♥Natasha.
♥Nicholas.
♥NurulAini.
♥Priscilla.
♥RinxRinie.
♥Sarah.
♥Syiddiq.
♥WoamShing.
♥Zana.
♥ZhiXian.
♥Zila.

Fashion Escapades
♥Hijab Style.
♥HIJABTRENDZ.
♥Hegab Rehab.
♥StyleCovered.
♥Rizman Ruzaini Creations.

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
title: Being modest my love
date: Saturday, July 31, 2010
time:1:56 AM
Hola!

I know I promise myself that I would upload my external trips/visits from cold chain module but I just got to blog about this since I come across it and I don't think I would remember to blog it if I don't do it now!

So what am I talking about?Well celebrity Muslimahs.Previously I have wanted to blog about them but I kept forgetting thus why I must do it now!From Muslimah's around the world to here in Asia and most popularly famous celebrities(well maybe not so famous).

The celebrity I'm about to feature here would be those from Malaysia and Indonesia.I'm not quite sure though about celebs from Singapore.I know right,I'm a Singaporean and I should know about it!However I'm not a fan of SURIA you see so I'm not sure who is who except for some.

The first person I would want to feature is Wardina Safiyyah Fadhullah Wilmot, whom is mix of both Australian and Indonesian(Aceh) heritage.She is not only an actress but also a host.

I love her dress during her appearance in last year's Anugerah Skrin(malay version of Grammy).It's totally arabic inspired filled with modesty,purity and classy.The look could have been completed with a bronze or gold clutch instead of boring black CHANEL.Well I guess she was trying to keep it "safe".


_________________________________________________________________________



Next up is Inneke Koesherawati,a popular Indonesian actress.Back then she did not wear any kinds of headscarf or hijab.She definitely look even more gorgeous with a hijab now!I'm not gonna upload pictures of her without hijab because I think we should respect how her image is now,a Muslimah.




__________________________________________________________________________________


Next up would be Waheeda.Started out as a singer,then an actress and a host.




__________________________________________________________________________________



This next woman has a twin sister,she's married to one of the top singers in Malaysia and is known to be a cover girl for products and magazines. She is known by most as Ekin.

Seen here with her twin sister(right).


__________________________________________________________________________________



Next up is another gorgeous lady, Aida Radzwill.I think she recently wore hijab as last time she doesn't.Another malaysian actress.
This is her featured in NONA,a magazine from Malaysia.

Ain't she just pretty for her age!


__________________________________________________________________________________



Last but not least would be Datin Norjuma.A TV host if I'm not wrong.

Her dressing is absolutely modest yet chic!

There's this another popular Malaysian singer I wanted to add to the list but I figured I won't feature her until she figure herself out(she can't decide whether to wear or not.I think you all know who I'm talking about!).

Well goodnight and sleep tight. :)

LotsOfLove,
Afiqah:)








comment? / top