Hijab.La Mode.Inspiración ™


profile
Photobucket
Hola!
Welcome to my blog.

My name is Afiqahツ and these are my rants on my daily life,hijab,fashion,inspirations and happenings.

Feel free to drop a comment.☺
☎Need to contact me?Sure!
Simply email me αт lulubelle_fiqah@hotmail.com


♪la musique♫


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TheDodols
What's your next stop?
♥Aini.
♥Ameera.
♥DianaGarfield.
♥Faris.
♥Fyda.
♥Fiona.
♥Hazirah.
♥Jane.
♥Joan.
♥Joell.
♥JYPeace.
♥Natasha.
♥Nicholas.
♥NurulAini.
♥Priscilla.
♥RinxRinie.
♥Sarah.
♥Syiddiq.
♥WoamShing.
♥Zana.
♥ZhiXian.
♥Zila.

Fashion Escapades
♥Hijab Style.
♥HIJABTRENDZ.
♥Hegab Rehab.
♥StyleCovered.
♥Rizman Ruzaini Creations.

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
title: Just call me crazy!
date: Monday, June 7, 2010
time:2:08 AM
Hey dodols,


Yea this is my second post tonight.Basically because I have a lot going on in my mind.With the current problem at the back of my head,there are loads more actually.

Anyway everytime I go shopping for Muslimah stuff,I go crazy!!Like seriously CRAZY!!It's like I have a fetish with clothes,scarves,make-ups and accessories. Recently in Singapore(not so recant luh actually)more and more women are wearing hijab!That's not the only reason why I blog this.I notice that the recent trend is to wear erm..shawl? and this Abu-Nafkha-style-Hijab; which in layman's term means there's a huge bulge under your scarve.Creating an impression that you have very thick hair when actually...NOT.

Hah!For a minute there I was fooled by this ladies but now I know the trick and I'm gonna share it with you ;)


Ouhk now you wanna know the trick?

It's simple! Just get a large floral hairclip like below...


.....and clip it on to your bonjot(hair bun).If this doesn't work, you can always get those fake buns which they sell in hair accessories stores like Chamelon.



This too I read from another Muslimah's blog: http://www.hijabstyle.co.uk/


She's great!I swear!Go check her out.Ouh and she too recently blog about Maysaa.Currently a growing Muslimah fashion brand.Homebased at UK.Quite pricey truthfully but design are authentic.She has the same idea as I do. Her designs doesn't focus on Muslimah only(target market) but also others who does not wear hijab but loves conservative clothing.You get what I mean?Nvm....

Anyway here is her blog.I favourite-d her longggg ago and has been waiting for her line to come out!She was even being featured in Arab BBC!! :O Cool or what! : http://www.stylecovered.com/



I just loveee this picture!

Below is the picture of the lady herself, Hana Tajima-Simpson.A mix of Japanese and English.Beautiful ain't she?You should check her out in Chictopia.Unfotch I've forgotten what's her link for that....



Don't get me wrong;I'm not stalking her.I just love her style.She inspires me in a way wear it make me wanna wear hijab more and more.

Anyway I was Google-ing images of fellow sisters wearing hijab and how they dress(basically yea this is where I get all my inspirations from).Interesting interesting styles from all over the world!However let's focus on the "renowned" society in Dubai ^.^

The gorgoues Abayas you are about to witness are by Homa Qamar. :)


WOOHOO!I want a piece of this for myself! :P





(left-right) Hanayen, Amal Murad, Homa Qamar, Abeer Al Suwaidi

I loveee the first 3.No offence but don't like the whole thing bout the forth one.


So if you too are a fan of Hana, like me....then you can check her out more in her vids of how to wear simple hijabis and fashion drawing... 



LotsOfLove,
Afiqah :)



comment? / top