Hijab.La Mode.Inspiración ™


profile
Photobucket
Hola!
Welcome to my blog.

My name is Afiqahツ and these are my rants on my daily life,hijab,fashion,inspirations and happenings.

Feel free to drop a comment.☺
☎Need to contact me?Sure!
Simply email me αт lulubelle_fiqah@hotmail.com


♪la musique♫


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TheDodols
What's your next stop?
♥Aini.
♥Ameera.
♥DianaGarfield.
♥Faris.
♥Fyda.
♥Fiona.
♥Hazirah.
♥Jane.
♥Joan.
♥Joell.
♥JYPeace.
♥Natasha.
♥Nicholas.
♥NurulAini.
♥Priscilla.
♥RinxRinie.
♥Sarah.
♥Syiddiq.
♥WoamShing.
♥Zana.
♥ZhiXian.
♥Zila.

Fashion Escapades
♥Hijab Style.
♥HIJABTRENDZ.
♥Hegab Rehab.
♥StyleCovered.
♥Rizman Ruzaini Creations.

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ March 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title: Back from BALI....
date: Sunday, April 4, 2010
time:12:20 AM
Hey dodols,

some how or rather I've forgotten to mention both on FB,blog and twitter that I was headed for Bali last week.hehe..I wonder if there are people whom missed me! :P  (this girl is shameless!)

Anyhoots yea I did went there.Soooo much to shop on sooo many activities to try!I was both healthy and sick for that trip..brrrrr...thank goodness I was sick on the last two days of the trip.If it was during the starting of the trip,I'd rather go back to Singapore luh senang cakap..(biar betol Fiqah... :S)

Currently still am sick.Recently found out that I am allergic to my favourite food/main dish of all : CHICKEN!!!!

Unbelievable right??!!! Damn I tell you I was furious!!To top it all of everytime I eat anything that contains chicken,I would go on an itch hiatus...and right now I'm still scratching it off.I know I shouldn't but could anyone resist an itch?

Shall probably blog about my trip to Bali soon or maybe the next post?I wonder if FB will give me problems with uploading the pictures..grrrr.For now just one peep of it ouhk! :))


(the hotel we stayed at; the name is Febri's)


 
LotsOfLove,
Afiqah:)


comment? / top