Hijab.La Mode.Inspiración ™


profile
Photobucket
Hola!
Welcome to my blog.

My name is Afiqahツ and these are my rants on my daily life,hijab,fashion,inspirations and happenings.

Feel free to drop a comment.☺
☎Need to contact me?Sure!
Simply email me αт lulubelle_fiqah@hotmail.com


♪la musique♫


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TheDodols
What's your next stop?
♥Aini.
♥Ameera.
♥DianaGarfield.
♥Faris.
♥Fyda.
♥Fiona.
♥Hazirah.
♥Jane.
♥Joan.
♥Joell.
♥JYPeace.
♥Natasha.
♥Nicholas.
♥NurulAini.
♥Priscilla.
♥RinxRinie.
♥Sarah.
♥Syiddiq.
♥WoamShing.
♥Zana.
♥ZhiXian.
♥Zila.

Fashion Escapades
♥Hijab Style.
♥HIJABTRENDZ.
♥Hegab Rehab.
♥StyleCovered.
♥Rizman Ruzaini Creations.

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
title: Lost And Found
date: Thursday, March 4, 2010
time:4:06 PM
hey dodols,

Two days ago,my lover went missing.My uncle was sending some boxes of goods to my house(don't ask me why.certain reasons are unknown..) and that must have been the time where she sneaked out of the house without me noticing.

At first i was all relaxed about it,being very optimistic.Didn't even cried or even felt worried;but when night falls,that feeling suddenly came to me.I started crying on my own.Went down in the middle of the night looking for her alone.(Yes in the middle of the night,when everyone was fast asleep.)

I got worried.Friends kept telling me to calm down,comforting me,telling me that I will find her.I cried myself to sleep that night.BAD IDEA!The next morning my eyes was all swollen :S

Suddenly my HP rang,it was my mum.I thought I'd just continue to sleep but she won't stop calling and that irritates me.Grr.Picked up,she told me to come down and bring some cat food.She said Lulu has been FOUND!

I quickly changed,took some cat food and went down with no contacts,no spectacles.In another words,I was blind.I had to squint my eyes to see where they are.(Yes my eyesight is that bad ): )

I saw my dad waving at him and quickly ran over.There she was hiding under that big lorry.I offered her some food but she didn't bother.Instead she came up to me (OUH THAT MADE ME SOOO HAPPY!!)

According to dad,she hissed at him when he tried to approach her.It seems that she did not recognise any of my family members except me.Ouh wells,that's simply because i LOVED her soo much and i was the one CLOSEST to her.


Anyhoots,let's celebrate this good news with some Redondo Luxury Wafer Biscuits. :))


LotsOfLove(LOL),
Afiqah :)


comment? / top