Hijab.La Mode.Inspiración ™


profile
Photobucket
Hola!
Welcome to my blog.

My name is Afiqahツ and these are my rants on my daily life,hijab,fashion,inspirations and happenings.

Feel free to drop a comment.☺
☎Need to contact me?Sure!
Simply email me αт lulubelle_fiqah@hotmail.com


♪la musique♫


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TheDodols
What's your next stop?
♥Aini.
♥Ameera.
♥DianaGarfield.
♥Faris.
♥Fyda.
♥Fiona.
♥Hazirah.
♥Jane.
♥Joan.
♥Joell.
♥JYPeace.
♥Natasha.
♥Nicholas.
♥NurulAini.
♥Priscilla.
♥RinxRinie.
♥Sarah.
♥Syiddiq.
♥WoamShing.
♥Zana.
♥ZhiXian.
♥Zila.

Fashion Escapades
♥Hijab Style.
♥HIJABTRENDZ.
♥Hegab Rehab.
♥StyleCovered.
♥Rizman Ruzaini Creations.

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
title: Is there a problem with being single?
date: Monday, March 22, 2010
time:1:14 AM
Hey dodols,

Currently resting on the bed as i typed all this downDecided to clear my mind up with some things.Recently my parents have been hinting to me about me having a boyfriend but seriously I'm in no rush for it!I mean all this while they wanted me to focus on my study and not have such things like steady or boyfriend and that's what I'm doing;and now this?

HOLD ON A MINUTE!I'M CONFUSE :S

My dad has been my part-time "matchmaker".Yeap you got that right.I know that he knows a lot of people from different backgrounds.There's not one place we go that we would not bump into one of his friends...and when this happen,usually his friend's kids are married and they will ask when is his turn.OMG!!!AKU MASIH MUDE LUH!! I'm not ready for all that.Marriage is not like any relationships.It's something very sacred and there are lot's of BIG RESPONSIBILITY.

Anyhoots there was once where we bumped into Uncle Said's son.Man he's all grown up now and definitelt buffed!As my back was facing him I don't know who my dad was talking to till he stand at the side of the table I was sitting at.Damn he definitely stared deep into my eyes but I felt nothing.Yea NOTHING.

After my dad chatted with him for a while,my dad praised him so much..blablablablabla...and ends his story with... "Iqah patut buat kawan ngan orang mcm tu.Dier banyak pegi masjid.Kalau Iqah ade boyfriend gitu pon ayah tak kisah;asal kan dier tak lupe nak sembahyang semuer tu luh.Buat bende yang baik-baik luh."

I answered with only a Hmmm..HAIYA DADDY!I'M STILL YOUNG LUH.I want to enjoy my youth you knowwwww.Don't worry.If I'm fated to be with someone I'll meet him sooner or later.I know you want the best for me just as much as I want the best for myself.

OK FIQAH SHUT UP!YOU'RE SOUNDING MORE LIKE AN ADULT NOW :S

Ouh there's another thing I'd like to tell you all.Last thursday I coincidentally met a certain someone I know.I thought it wasn't him...turns out it was really him!

To cut the story short,10-15minutes later dad asked me to buy for him mineral water.I was like "OUH SHIT!What if it's him?!Ahh nvm uh."

So i head to the fridge to get the drink.Hesitated a minute thinking what I should do next.(Like duh i should come up and talk to him right?) but I didn't :(

Instead i queued behind him thinking that's the best way till the man at the counter asked me to come upfront.There i was standing right beside him.(my heart was thumping fast!)I saw him looking at me from head to toe,analysing me to be exact.I felt restless and uncomfortable.Dislike being looked at like that but I still kept my cool.

I was hoping that he would say Hi to me but I was dissappointed by my own thoughts.He didn't.He simply kept staring and staring and staring even as i walked back to my seat nearby.Soon he left the coffee shop.Was wondering how did he came here...and then I got my answer.He drove a car but not just any car.A black BMW.Hebat!

Well I bet you all think I should have talked to him right?I guess I am part to blame but as a guy he should be a gentleman and do so instead of waiting for me,a girl,to do that.Call me conservative but I think that is more appropriate.


Lain yang ku cari,lain yang ku dapat...


LotsOfLove,
Afiqah:)


comment? / top