Hijab.La Mode.Inspiración ™


profile
Photobucket
Hola!
Welcome to my blog.

My name is Afiqahツ and these are my rants on my daily life,hijab,fashion,inspirations and happenings.

Feel free to drop a comment.☺
☎Need to contact me?Sure!
Simply email me αт lulubelle_fiqah@hotmail.com


♪la musique♫


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TheDodols
What's your next stop?
♥Aini.
♥Ameera.
♥DianaGarfield.
♥Faris.
♥Fyda.
♥Fiona.
♥Hazirah.
♥Jane.
♥Joan.
♥Joell.
♥JYPeace.
♥Natasha.
♥Nicholas.
♥NurulAini.
♥Priscilla.
♥RinxRinie.
♥Sarah.
♥Syiddiq.
♥WoamShing.
♥Zana.
♥ZhiXian.
♥Zila.

Fashion Escapades
♥Hijab Style.
♥HIJABTRENDZ.
♥Hegab Rehab.
♥StyleCovered.
♥Rizman Ruzaini Creations.

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
title: Elegance.Classy.Princess.NaturalBeauty.MyEnvy.
date: Wednesday, March 17, 2010
time:11:53 PM
Hey dodols,

Today's post will be about ELEGANCE, CLASSY, PRINCESS, NATURAL BEAUTY and MY ENVY.

Few months back i bought i myself a Bahrain style Abaya.It's gorgeous and I Loveeee it!I've always love how the Arab ladies are able to pull of a very modest piece of clothing ELEGANTLY.Amazing isn't it?It totally change my perception of wearing hijab.Though i am a hijab wearer,there were times where i feel that i should take it off.Astaghfirullah.Thank Allah that i still have it on my head.I've been trying out many kinds of looks to make me feel more and more confident in it.


Here we have a model modelling a hijab and a long dress.Beautiful isn't she?

This is exactly what I'm talking about.This is the kind of beauty I would like to own.hehe.Continuing....next we have Abayas from Bahrain.Gosh this designers are sooooo talented!



These are couple of shots found online.Don't she just look gorgeous?Personally if I'm a guy I would definitely wanna get her number...if you know what i mean...like an angel..woot.


To end this chapter off,I'd just wanna say that whoever told you that wearing hijab won't allow you to look sexy,well this shots practically shows that being sexy doesn't need one to wear revealing clothes.You can still look good covered up.

Reavealing = desperate + self-conscious + no-respect-for-self

Then again,you should be reminded that whatever I typed in this blog is just my thought, my perception and my view of things...and this is how I choose to voice it out.

Now let's move on to the next topic which is being a "Princess".Well actually it's just that when i look at these clothes it makes me feel like a princess!OUH SHUCKS!I lost the link to that.NVMMmmm..shall post that one laterrrrr....


(p.s. i can only find this 1 picture :S )



Moving on, we head on to....NaturalBeauty and My Envy.
The pictures I'm about to post is of a girl whom is just well..i just can't say it.See for yourself and comment it.



Soooo what do you think? This is the Spring2010 look from StudioPerfect. I'd say it's not in the make-up but more on the person who has the make-up on that make it pretty.heh.Btw her name is Sofia Dendroff.

Now don't you just envy her natural beauty...??? because i do...


(pic was taken few wks after IonOrchard opens.\ =chubby)
LotsOfLove,
Afiqah:)



comment? / top